RSVP for Winter Spielbany 2012
If you are planning or considering attending our Winter 2012 event you'll want to view some of the details here and submit your RSVP via the form below. Registration closes January 11. Get your details in soon!
SCHEDULE: This event runs over two days. Saturday January 14 and Sunday January 15.
- We start Saturday at 12 noon and continue through until midnight. Dinner is provided and is typically served between 5:30 and 7:00
- We start back up Sunday morning at 10 am and we usually wrap up around 10pm. Brunch is available in the morning until about 1 or so and Dinner is again provided between 5:30 and 7:00.
- If you're looking for an all-nighter, then you'll want to collude with other attendees to synchronize your accommodations. Our forums are a good place to do that.
TRAVEL:Once you have created a user account (do that here) on the Spielbany.com site you will have access to various travel details. RSVP'ing for the event and registering as a user are two different things, keep that straight will ya.
- Nearest Airport is ALB, Albany International, see on google maps.
- Address and Directions available here
- Hotel and lodging information found here
FEES: Our scale and your flexibility have allowed us to keep our expenses exceedingly low. Your contribution of $5-$10 per day will cover the meals we provide. We also rely on our designers and guinea pigs to contribute munchies and beverages. If you want to bring something for one of our meals, tell us in the notes section below.
NOTE! We want to be as accommodating as possible. If you have particular dietary constraints we should be aware of, please indicate them in the appropriate area below.
Nervous? Not sure you can commit? If you are a registered user of this site, and you are logged in, you'll be able to save your partial registration form or even modify your submitted registration later.
Confused? If you have any questions about the event or about registering, use the "contact us" link at the top of every page or just send an email to email@example.com.
Designers: Designers are required to tell us about at least one game they are bringing. We're hoping that this helps you and us to make better use of the time before/during/and after Spielbany events. Let us know how this works for you. NEW: If you are bringing a two player game, please bring two copies!
Thanks! We're looking forward to seeing you. - Tom, Jeff & Mike